Thursday, November 12, 2009

Winter Wishlist Wonderland: Free People

Some people hate them because they seem impersonal and some people love them because they have eclectic, unique, stylish people in their lives that are kind of hard to shop for I of course fall in the latter category and I’m always creating wishlist. Funny thing is I rarely create them for other people (except for my mom :) ) but more for myself they help me keep track of when items go on sale or when I have an extra dollar here or there I pick an item I’ve been drooling over off my one of my list to buy. However holiday shopping time is fast approaching and I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite pieces from my various wishlist. First up on the wishlist wonderland series is Free People a more mature ( and pricey) Urban Outfitters style store which is my go to place for eclectic, unique, and conversation starting pieces. If you have a wish list that you would like to share leave a link in the comment section. HAPPY SHOPPING!


Jeweled Pointelle Glove - $28.00


Chadwick Brogue - $118.00


LnA Lace Tee – $88.00




Sequin Pencil Skirt - $58.00





Joust Over The Knee Boot - $108.00

P.S. From now until December 15th Free People is giving you a chance to win your wishlist!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...