Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Winter Coat Wonderland: The Carter Coat



There is nothing more classic than BB Dakota’s The Carter coat and for all you hip hop fans out there, no Lil Wayne (a.k.a The Carter) has nothing to do with this coat. Moving right along this classic double breasted fully lined trench inspired coat is made of 58% wool, 33% polyester, 4% rayon, 3% acrylic, and 2% nylon. What makes this coat something a little more special is of course the big domed silver buttons. I loved it so much that I bought it last week, and no it wasn't a luxury purchase I was actually needed a winter coat the one I had been wearing is 2 years old and it was time to move on. So since I own this coat I can really speak to how warm, comfortable, and stylish it is. The one draw back for me is the belt; I’ve never had a coat with a belt so it’s going to take a little getting use to but over all a top notch coat! If your looking to buy this coat the first place I would recommend is tobi.com (only XS, and L are still available) because from now until November 30th courtesy of Tobi and InStyle Magazine you can get 30% off any of your purchases by using the code “INSTYLE30” at check out. If they don’t have your size available, please check out my Amazon Affiliate store where I hand pick great items to share with you including this wonderful coat. HAPPY SHOPPING!

photo cred: Bay Area Style File Store

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...