Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Style File Find of the Week: Serious Shoulder Dress

There are so many trends this fall season but one that is the most eye catching and most feared has to be the power shoulder. However I think I found the perfect way to wear the power shoulder look without it being well too overpowering, the Serious Shoulder Dress is oh so cute; it’s ultra feminine, very simple, and ultimately a chic piece that can have a home in your closet for years to come. The serious shoulder dress is available in black as well as charcoal, and surprisingly I think the charcoal is the much more classic and timeless piece. The model is wearing it exactly as I would with some great thick tights and booties but I would probably throw on a huge necklace for good measure. The dress could also be more versatile and be worn with leggings and maybe the Vegan Thigh High Boots that I talked about yesterday, or even wear it as a tunic with a pair of jeans. Did I mention this little number is $38 bucks not bad right? HAPPY
SHOPPING!

photo cred: Nasty Gal Vintage

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...