Friday, November 20, 2009

Check me out on Examiner.com


Hey there my loyal Bay Area Style File readers, did you know I also write from the examiner.com? I’ve been doing it for about a month now, and I have to say I really enjoy it, the style is a little different not as conversational but I still manage to get the information out. Check out what I’ve been writing:


Win A Pair of Christian Louboutin Shoes

Save The Date: Aveda Grand Opening in San Francisco Centre

Marie Veronique Organics Holiday Open House

Best of the East Bay Nail Salons

Winter on the Bay Area Runway

Designer's corner: Headbanger Accessories


Think you might be interested in being a writer for Examiner.com, shoot me an email at bayareastylefile@gmail.com (subject: Examiner.com) and I’ll give you the details!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...