Friday, November 20, 2009

Breaking Beauty News: Shu Uemura Essence Absoule Wait List


I don’t typically do hair post, I’m a believer in hair care is an ultra personal experience and I wouldn’t even talk about prodcuts I use at risk it would be deemed a suggestion. Even more than skin peoples hair is just so different. However I’m doing this one because I LOVE my readers and Shu Uemura makes great products. Apparently Shu Uemura’s Essence Absolue debut this earlier this month and is already sold out worldwide this caused the company to act quickly and immediately up the production of Essence Absolue. So if you wanted to get your hands on it but missed your chance I am here to help you out with a link to the coveted Essence Absoule wait list.



photo cred: Shu Uemura

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...