Monday, June 29, 2009

Shoptalk: The Lounge


So I’m walking to The Nail Shop on Grand Avenue when across the street I see a spectacular new place and of course I sneak over and take a peek before my mani/pedi. Well come to find out it’s also a nail spa called The Lounge Nail spa and Boutique I walk in and talk to the receptionist and after speaking with her for a few minutes I find out that The Lounge is owned by the same proprietor as The Nail Shop. What makes The Lounge different is the opulent aesthetics; I’m talking chandeliers and beautiful dark wall paper with deep purple accents. I also love that the shop is split in half one side nail spa and the other side boutique. Let me tell you I was shocked by some of the really cute clothes I found there as well as the array of wonderful purses. For those of you familiar with The Nail Shop then you know the prices are reasonable and so the same can be said for The Lounge (prices are the same as The Nail Shop). I suggest you stop in the three week old shop at 3307 Grand Avenue, in Oakland, they also have a location on 4th Street in Berkeley as well! Happy Pampering!

P.S. I eneded up getting my mani/pedi there and not The Nail Shop it was GREAT!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...