Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Accessory Find of the Week: Jewlery Stands




Okay so these two items aren’t exactly accessories themselves but hey they take care of them. Functionality meets fun with the Spinning Bird Jewelry Stand and Little Birch Jewelry Stand one for your earrings and the other for your bracelets/necklaces. I’m not sure about you but my jewelry collection is all over the place and I can never seem to find the pieces I want when I want. Worst than not being able to find a particular piece of jewelry is totally forgetting about a piece because it’s stuffed in a box somewhere. Not only will these two stands keep your jewelry readily available but they are decorative so you won’t mind leaving it on your nightstand.


P.S. needs some ideas of what to put on these stands check out:

Headbanger Accessories
Dirty Librarian Chains
Made Her Think
photo cred: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...