Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Style File Find of the Week: Purple Rain Tee


All of my Purple life I’ve been looking for this tee…sorry I just love Prince and my favorite movie is Purple Rain and to top that off I love a V neck t shirt. Imagine my sheer glee when I ran across this Purple Rain Tee by Chaser LA. It’s a soft over washed cotton blend with a little wearing at the shirt tail and the sleeves to give it a vintage feel. I originally saw it at Up Against The Wall in the mall and the only reason I didn’t purchase it was because of it’s 38 buck price tag ( a little much in my opinion) I’m going to wait it out and see if it goes on sale. If you don’t care about the price Singer22.com has it for 10 dollars more (don’t ask me why) online.


P.S. http://www.chaserla.com/ is coming soon!
photo cred: Singer22

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...