Monday, April 6, 2009

Beauty Find of the Week: Au Naturel Dry Shampoo


I can’t lie I have been mesmerized and at the same time terrified of dry shampoo. I have relaxed African American hair that can’t be washed daily. In addition to my fear and my hair type, I have never used a hair care product that my Caucasian, Asian or Latina sistas’ use dry shampoo included. I got lucky by being a Sephora Beauty Insider and recieved a deluxe sample of Frederic Fekkai Au Naturel Dry Shampoo, and after 2 weeks of staring at it I finally used this fragrance, dye, parabens, and sulfate free product. All I had to do is sprinkle the product close to my roots massage it in with my fingers and brush, fear not the white powder goes away easily and your hair isn’t left with some weird fragrance. My scalp is refreshed and my hair has some of it’s just washed/blow dried body back. I’m definitely going to buy a full sized version. The Dry Shampoo is 23 bucks and is a Sephora exclusive. Happy Shopping!

photo cred: Sephora

1 comment:

Ani said...

u have grat blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...