Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Accessory Find of the Week: Asymmetrical Straw Cloche



For some reason I have switched my accessory fetish from statement necklaces to hats, I just purchased a chic yet cheap one from For Love 21 (the Forever 21 accessories store). I just happened to be perusing the Urban Outfitters website as I do daily when I came across another wonderful topper. This Asymmetrical Straw Cloche is fabulous, and you don’t even need a bad hair day as an excuse to wear it. It’s chic, with a little dash of masculine/feminine play, and will actually dress up an outfit. It’s also made of papers straw which means it will breathe a bit for this up coming warm months, and protect your “do” from the spring rain. HAPPY SHOPPING!


photo cred: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...