Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Style File Find of the Week: byCorpus Strapless Denim Dress


Too often denim clothing other than jeans gets a bad name. I have heard people laugh at that fact that the jean jacket is not yet out of style ( nor will it ever be), and the jeans shirt well that’s just for country videos. One of my favorite lines byCorpus is turning the “denim haters” out by making a very cute and simple Strapless Denim Dress. Now I have to say I’m not “denim hater” but the first thing I thought when I saw the words “denim dress” is ewww so 1980’s and in a bad way, but the simple strapless cut, and the seamless fit makes it undeniable staple piece for any spring/summer wardrobe. Take this dress from day with flat sandals and a simple linen jacket, or dress it up for night with a bold statement necklace, and platform heels. HAPPY SHOPPING!
photo cred: Urban Outfitters

1 comment:

Red said...

heyy!!the dress it just amazing! i like because of the jeans!let me introduce my website : www.redoors.blogspot.com ! hope you ll like it!

Red

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...