Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sneak Peek: Sweetheart Two-Tone Mini Dress


This is a really cute dress, which makes it hard for me to believe that it’s from American Apparel. Don’t get me wrong I love AA I have tons of stuff from them, but I typically like their basic i.e. jackets, and tees. I have been disappointed in the past with the fit of some of the dresses, they are usually way too short/too tight or a combination of short/tight. This dress or at least the picture of this dress is giving me a little hope( it's still a little short though). The sweetheart neckline is universally flattering, the sheer area gives it just enough style, and the overall look manages to be modest, but sexy all at once. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that when I try it on that it's as flattering as it is on the model.
Bad news it, it’s not out yet this is just a sneak peek.
photo cred: American Apparel
UPDATE: The dress is avalible now!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

If it does turn out that it is short and/or tight, it will still look cute pulled up and gathered a bit over skinny jeans. Excellent find!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...