Thursday, March 19, 2009

Shoe find of the Week: Pour la Victorie Strappy Sandal


These shoes are SICK (not throw up sick but fierce sick)! I am dying for the grey and burgundy pair but I know that I have nothing to wear with them! Seriously what is not to love, high heels = longer looking legs; lattice detail = perfect for spring/summer yet modest for those who don’t like to show too much foot; platform = surprisingly comfortable. Okay I know they are a little pricey for us ladies who work a 9 to 5 but Victoria’s Secret is known for having some serious sales so I say wait for these little shoes out about a month and they will be at least 100 bucks cheaper. Happy Shopping!

P.S. Way to step up your shoe game Victoria’s Secret I’ve only seen Pour la Victorie sandals in high end online boutiques.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...