Thursday, March 12, 2009

"High" Fashion: Current/Elliott The Snap Jean Jacket




Last week I defended denim in all forms, even the jean jacket ( I still have an old Abercrombie and Fitch one). This week is a little different now I’m not changing my tune regarding all things jean, what I’m appalled about is the price of the Current/Elliott The Snap Jean Jacket. Did you click on the link….did you faint…..yes it does say $275 dollars!? I’m not sure if this jacket is spun from pure gold or what but, I can tell you this it AINT worth $275 dollars. I even made sure I placed a picture of the back of the jacket up to let you know that there isn’t some surprise details like intricate hand beading, or hand studding that still wouldn't begin to rationalize this price tag. If you are in the market for a new jean jacket then may I suggest a wiser and more pocket friendly choice :


Women's Denim Jacket – Old Navy $25.00

Leucadia Destroyed Faded Jacket – Hollister Co $59.50

Natalie Jacket – Abercrombie & Fitch $79.50
photo cred: Net-A-Porter

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I'm with you. I'd rather go with a less expensive option and put my savings toward a great pair of statement shoes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...