Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cute Collabo: Jil Sander and Damiani Jewlery




Jil Sander has teamed up with jewelry house Damiani to give a nod to the punk rock generation, think safety pins as earrings, but adorned with gold and stones (aquamarine, onyx, smoky quartz, citrine), Tahitian pearls/diamonds to create a punk, edgy, and all the while feminine ear spear I mean earring. These lovely pieces added a bit of glam when paired with Jil Sander Spring 09 black/white minimalist collection. Each pair has had me mesmerized for months and mesmerized I shall stay because they retail between $4,500-$10,000. I know it’s wrong to say, but I’m hoping some designer in the $40-$100 dollar price range a gets “inspired” by the two design houses and creates similar pieces for the masses!

photo cred: Marcio Maderia/Jil Sander

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...